Thursday, August 7, 2008

Jetsubmitter

When I was searching for article submission software I ran across Jetspinner. I was skeptical at first because I've researched products on the net for almost 12 years and I don't find many that are reliable, credible or live up to the hype. But after spinning a few hundred articles in Jetspinner, I am thoroughly impressed with the ease and speed I can take one article and generate up to 999 versions.
Jetspinner has 2 parts, Jetspinner and Jetsubmitter. Jetspinner takes an article you create and substitutes nouns, verbs, and even whole sentences and paragraphs.
Jetspinner is free, you create a free account paste in an article and Jetspinner will create up to 999 articles, let you preview them, zip them and let you download the zip file.
Jetsubmitter is the pay section. Jetsubmitter will submit your spun article to almost 470 article directories. There is a $1 three day trial offer that allows full access to the Jetsubmitter site. I joined after seeing how powerful this article marketing software really is.
Try Jetspinner and Jetsubmitter now.

No comments: